Forum

AquaRank.com

Disclaimer for my photography

Any Announcments about the forum will be made in here.

Disclaimer for my photography

Postby Clare » Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm

With the current false accusations towards us which are going on elsewhere on the internet, I sadly feel I have to defend myself because Included in this is also an attack on my photography skills.

I have been accused of enhancing my photographs and videos to a point where they do not reflect what the actual fish looks like. I have come a long way over the years with my photography hobby and I feel this is a very personal and deep attack. In their attempt to damage our sales they have dragged another part of my life into it. I spend many hours photographing the fish to use for our adverts and to share with you.

I would like to invite ANYONE to come and view the fish themselves and see that the photographs are true to what the actual fish look like to the naked eye. Many people say my photographs actually do not do the fish justice.

I use photoshop which is a editing software to crop and resize the images so they are more pleasing to the eye. The videos, considering they are taken on a Samsung Galaxy S1 smart phone, I take that as a compliment as they are loaded straight to youtube from my phone.

Here is a screen shot we have been given, please if you have or do ever have anything like this, think before you believe.

We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Disclaimer for my photography

Postby Grant » Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

:clap:
Grant

Postby StiggyAllen » Mon May 07, 2012 10:10 pm

These people are fools, with nothing better to do with their time, then sit at home alone dreaming up these pathetic stories. Just because they are sad twats with no lives. I feel quite sorry for em tbh.
Just keep up the good work :tu:
It's about time you did some more vids anyway lol
StiggyAllen
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby Clare » Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks guys. :)

Don't you worry. There will be some new videos very soon. :tu: Again uploaded straight from my phone as there is a android ap for that. :tu:
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby andywroe » Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm

i dont know why people would stoop this low tbh, its not like the people starting the sh*t sell fish are they so far up the owners arse they feel they need to sell for them?
one thing i have noticed with all breeders/ sellers is that the sell mostly different fish to be unique so why the uncalled comments its not like others breed and sell firefish is it?
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe

Postby Grant » Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

TBH Clare if it wasn't for your photos and videos this forum would be a far less colourful place. They have also inspired me to get my camera manual out so I can capture my fish when they arrive. :tu:
Grant

Postby Barry » Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 am

Nobody but an idiot would think that Clare has the time to Photoshop all her pics and videos - it would take hours. That's a ridiculous accusation without a shred of evidence.

Besides which plenty of people have seen Tony's fish and I've yet to see anyone say they were disappointed with their purchases. I'm certainly not.
Image ImageImage
Barry
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby danmason » Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

I recently got some Aulonocara Eureka from Tony and Clare and if anything the photos dont do the fish justice they are awesome
danmason
FRY
FRY

Postby millrob » Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

the fish ive got from tony and clare are top notch what is this tw*ts problem just geulous me thinks and i know my spellings crap :text-lol:
millrob
EGG
EGG

Return to Announcements