Forum

AquaRank.com

ATT All you HATERS

Any Announcments about the forum will be made in here.

ATT All you HATERS

Postby chris33 » Mon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

With the way the internet is. Social networking, forums ect. People seem to hide behind keyboards and try to act hard. No way any of you haters would say what you say to Tony n Clares face. Iv not been to Tonys as the mountains are in the way and I hate country driving but ive seen, had and currently have their fish. They are quality.

These 2 people do this as a hobby, dedicate hours to the fish. If they were in it solely for money wouldnt they have a shop and bring in all to sell for max profit? Their prices are cheap for what you get.

If they were bad they would sell fire fish species before they colour but they DONT. They sell coloured and sexed. Anything you buy at young noncoloured breed true so they sell them. They are exec 90% at sexing young fish which is brilliant.

If you hate them, doubt their quality, doubt clares photography and video skolls then go and have a look.

These are 2 good hard working people who do us a favour with these fish at them prices. Give them a break and see for yourself.

Even not sd o good pictures from customers show the quality.

Carl when you read this, sort your forum out.
A good fish breeder is one who puts their knowledge in their fish. Who put their time into growing them up to even slightly resemble their parents.
chris33
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Re: ATT All you HATERS

Postby Grant » Mon May 07, 2012 4:39 pm

:clap:
Grant

Postby panfield » Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm

chris33 wrote:With the way the internet is. Social networking, forums ect. People seem to hide behind keyboards and try to act hard. No way any of you haters would say what you say to Tony n Clares face. Iv not been to Tonys as the mountains are in the way and I hate country driving but ive seen, had and currently have their fish. They are quality.

These 2 people do this as a hobby, dedicate hours to the fish. If they were in it solely for money wouldnt they have a shop and bring in all to sell for max profit? Their prices are cheap for what you get.

If they were bad they would sell fire fish species before they colour but they DONT. They sell coloured and sexed. Anything you buy at young noncoloured breed true so they sell them. They are exec 90% at sexing young fish which is brilliant.

If you hate them, doubt their quality, doubt clares photography and video skolls then go and have a look.

These are 2 good hard working people who do us a favour with these fish at them prices. Give them a break and see for yourself.

Even not sd o good pictures from customers show the quality.

Carl when you read this, sort your forum out.

I think the term these days, Chris, is internet trolls, a fairly good description don't you think?
I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member. - Groucho Marx
panfield
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby funkyfish » Tue May 08, 2012 10:16 am

Sometimes i wake up grumpy... sometimes i let her sleep in...
funkyfish
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby eddie » Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

eddie
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Return to Announcements