Forum

AquaRank.com

Tonys African Cichlids - New site.

Any Announcments about the forum will be made in here.

Tonys African Cichlids - New site.

Postby Clare » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Hiya guys,

Over the past couple of days we have been working on a new shop website. The new format has enabled us to provide a more userfriendly interface. If you take a look we have more products and will be adding more information to the products in due course.

Also with the change of the site the postage is set no matter how large your order is. Any equipment bought with a fish order comes under the set postage charge.

We welcome any feedback relating to the site as we endeavour to make it a pleasant place for you to be.

Don't forget that updates to stock will be at the earliest opportunity.

http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk

I have noticed a few problems with viewing the site using certain links. If you find any links takes you to the old site please remove the cookies relating to the site and clear your browser cache.

We look forward to your feedback. :handgestures-thumbup:
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Tonys African Cichlids - New site.

Postby MrMo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 am

I like Tony's new website, its a lot more organised and works well. What would be really great and I am not sure how much time anyone would have would be to have a small description of potential tank mates for each species so a novice like me would know which cichlid I can mix up in the tank and so forth.

Oh and its worth noting the potential full size of the fish.. you might have added these bits in now though lol
Mr Mo
MrMo
FRY
FRY

Postby Clare » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:10 am

Hiya MrMo,

We have worked very hard on the site and we continue to do so. The descriptions of each product are an ongoing thing to add. Little bits are added and updated daily.

Regarding the tank mates, there are too many factors which affect what tank mates can be. The easiest thing to do is to list the max size as adult and to list what NOT to mix it with lol.

Thanks for your feedback. :handgestures-thumbup:
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby MrMo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Hiya Clare,

No worries, just thought I'd give some feed back :) the site is coming along nicely so keep up the good work! :clap:
Mr Mo
MrMo
FRY
FRY

Postby Clare » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

MrMo wrote:Hiya Clare,

No worries, just thought I'd give some feed back :) the site is coming along nicely so keep up the good work! :clap:

Thanks again, we welcome any and all feedback. I have been thinking about this and going to add average adult size for definite. Dimorphic species will have the females described also.
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby MrMo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

I think adding the size of an average adult fish would really be helpful, it helps customers understand how big or small their fish will be when they reach adult hood so they can factor in the need for a new tank and so forth.

On a seperate note I have used the site once to purchase some fish and a new external filter and was really pleased with the information Tony gave me over the phone. I was aprehensive buying fish from the internet as a few friends have mentioned cases of not recieving what they wanted or the fish came and were in bad health etc. Having a chat with Tony on the phone made me understand he loves what he does and I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to buy from your website.

I'm always checking out the site and the wife thinks I have a facination with Tony :text-lol:
Mr Mo
MrMo
FRY
FRY

Postby Clare » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:12 pm

MrMo wrote:I'm always checking out the site and the wife thinks I have a facination with Tony :text-lol:

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

Thank's again for the feedback MrMo. :handgestures-thumbup:
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Bradders » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Just what ive been looking for a site to purchase DECENT LOOKING FISH ! The pics look great, and soon as i get my new bigger set up ( 3 weeks ) i will be buying some fish... :tu:
Bradders
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby andywroe » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 pm

You wont be dissapointed they are fantastic :tu: :tu:
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe

Postby MrMo » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:03 pm

andywroe wrote:You wont be dissapointed they are fantastic :tu: :tu:

Yep Tony's fish are top notch! You wont be dissapointed I had 5 along with a new external filter delivered to me all the way down south. Delivery was on time, stock was correct and fantastic specimins and packaged up well.

I wouldnt bother buying Cichlids from anyone else! He has breeds that I never will find down where I live.
Mr Mo
MrMo
FRY
FRY

Next

Return to Announcements