Forum

AquaRank.com

fish rooms

Tell us about your DIY projects, fish houses, backgrounds etc.

Re: fish rooms

Postby Barry » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

He's looking better all the time now.... swimming around with the others and its all very peaceful. Looks like they have accepted him.

Those LEDs I told you about came today Clare and they look very good. I connected them to a 12v car battery and they certainly are bright. :handgestures-thumbup: The only (very minor) quibble I have is that they don't come with the self adhesive backing that the square ones did - but that's easily solved. They have a small hole at either end for screing them down - or a roll of No Nails tape would secure them.

For the price they can't be beaten I reckon. :handgestures-thumbup:
Image ImageImage
Barry
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Barry » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Deak wrote:looks great pal never really seen the fascination with them but he is a great example :handgestures-thumbup:

Well I've always liked the look of them... and you do get the two colours with the females being yellow - but to appreciate them you have to see them in a tank with other fish... they stand out very well :clap:
Image ImageImage
Barry
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Barry » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Some bad news today. I won't be getting the second male Membe because the guy found it dead behind his rocks! On the plus side, I was going to buy four Syno Petricola from him and now he's removed his rocks he's found another one - so I'll get five!

Sad about the Membe though because that was the dominant male. I'm just glad the one I've got is looking so good now, and the holding female might give me a bonus!
Image ImageImage
Barry
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Clare » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Sorry you are not getting the other deep Barry. Bonus on the synos though, I love petricolas.
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby KEV » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:34 am

[quote][/quote]

Will look far better when you will have fish to show off. :tu:
KEV
EGG
EGG

Previous

Return to DIY