Forum

AquaRank.com

Facebook seller exposed , (The truth)

for reviews on your local fish stores

Re: Facebook seller exposed , (The truth)

Postby samdean1986 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Tis very nice..... Do you know it took me 3 hours to read this thread this morning lol.... did you know that Theo had been bulk messaging all your customers?? I did share on the last page... :text-coolphotos: :text-coolphotos:
samdean1986
FRY
FRY

Postby Clare » Thu May 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Yes we had a few people tell us about it. 3 hours is that all haha :)
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby spyder » Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Oh my.

After stumbling across this fiasco on facebook I found and read this thread. I headed over to her hate page with an open mind. I wasted an hour or so trying to educate someone on the facts of "intellectual property rights" but I think it fell on deaf ears. I wanted to see both sides of the story. After 2-3 days on her hate page I can clearly see who has got mental health issues and a failure to read, and take in anything. :clap:

I got accused of being Tony's friend although I have never spoken to Tony in any capacity and don't know him from Adam. I'd also been sent to spy and that I was going to copy and paste stuff from there to here. I think they call that paranoia.

I really wish you luck with this as I think you will need it. This woman has certainly lost the plot. :text-lol:
spyder

Postby Clare » Thu May 23, 2013 4:11 pm

spyder wrote:anoia.

I really wish you luck with this as I think you will need it. This woman has certainly lost the plot. :text-lol:

Thank's. I would love to be able to spend the last few weeks of my pregnancy without all this polava. :td:
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Tony » Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 pm

samdean1986 wrote: did you know that Theo had been bulk messaging all your customers?? I did share on the last page...

Hi Sam ,

Yes we are aware of this thank's, many have sent us the copy too :tu: , he is not the only one either I don't think, hence "someone's" constant messaging ban's on facebook :wink: :td:
Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby samdean1986 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Really... Never good... Hopefully they all grow up soon, I feel its not right to Start a shop selling fish etc when she is unable to name some fish even i can ID and i am no expert. I have your fish here and i can say that i have never seen such good quality, i have purchased elsewhere in the past, also when i had problems you gave me sound advise that worked, talking me through the processes. Obviously this has come from years of experience. Obviously people have to start somewhere, but its the attitude problems that comes with her, I feel she has earned herself a bad reputation already and If she carries on mis-guiding people she will dig a grave for her own ends..... If i was in her position i would of taken in peoples opinions as a learning curve and i would of tried getting my own pictures lol :swear: :swear: :text-lol:
samdean1986
FRY
FRY

Postby Tony » Thu May 23, 2013 8:00 pm

samdean1986 wrote: If i was in her position i would of taken in peoples opinions as a learning curve and i would of tried getting my own pictures lol

Apparently they all swim too fast to take pic's :doh: , maybe they are?, desperately swimming around trying to find some fresh water ? :wink:

But I think everyone know's the real reason :shhh:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby samdean1986 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: I have to admit it is hard to get a good picture if your fish are crappy!!! Even if you are a Photographer :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: But i find it hard to get a good pictures so i sit for hours awaiting the best shots... Also i could do with a decent camera :laughing-lettersrofl:
samdean1986
FRY
FRY

Postby Clare » Thu May 23, 2013 9:51 pm

I have a semi decent camera... I still have to sit there for hours LMAO!
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby xThingx » Fri May 24, 2013 12:29 am

Tony wrote:I would also read this as she now intend's to increase her Free Mason fire power?

Kim did a typo, what she really means is her moronic* friends.
xThingx
EGG
EGG

Postby philputt » Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 am

xThingx wrote:
Tony wrote:I would also read this as she now intend's to increase her Free Mason fire power?

Kim did a typo, what she really means is her moronic* friends.

:-D:-D:-D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
philputt
FRY
FRY

Postby Tony » Sat May 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Fingers crossed :tu:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Sun May 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Well the peace and quiet didn't last for long :td:

This woman cannot just let this fade away into the abyss, And start's posting more drivel earlier today with one of her Masonic friend's. I'm really not going into every detail of her drama except one point, the Picture Kim is relating to in her post is a funny pic that was getting shared around facebook , I too shared it on MY wall , not a group or any thread with any mention of her what's so ever, I have also blocked Kim from my facebook account's some time ago, So I have to ask myself here . WHO IS STALKING WHO? :naughty:

I have only one response to this absurd paranoid comment from Kim, and yes seeing as she appears to read thing's into funny pic's my response is this :wink:

here is the funny pic kim is referring to in her post, what the hell has this got to do with her !!??

Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Clare » Sun May 26, 2013 10:01 pm

I know. To be honest, with all the "life" she said she had. On a day like this, how she had the time to come up with this balls is beyond me.
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby briggs » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 pm

I've been off work for a couple of weeks now and was looking over the site and stumbled on this saga. I have to say it's taken a few hours to make what sense I can of it. She steals your photos you ask her not to. She says she won't but starts to slag you both off. She tells everyone not to buy from you, that your house is falling down and your not the handsome guy in the photo. Then a war starts out on facebook, threats over the internet are replaced with ones over the phone. The police get involved because of the nature the threats have taken. The Grand Master of all freemasons has a contact in the police force and asks him to put you away, or out of business. Am I close?
Now without looking back over the last 21pages where or when did you tell her to #### off?
Because I have not been on here for a long long time maybe there is a fear that I am a double agent working for her, I wanted to be one when I was ten years old...................some forty years ago. I did join the masons and am a member of Lodge St Medans. Masons are found in every walk of life, most I know are decent honest men who do much charity work. Maybe in the days of old a policeman who was a mason could do you a favour but that was a long time ago and things have changed. Corrupt police officers don't have to be mason's folks. But honestly, with all the rubbish to have spilled out of her mouth and facebook do you not think this is just more of her pish {can I say pish?}
I know that you have had months of this bile and that you don't deserve it so take whatever steps you can, for your own sanity, and send her to ####
By the way your new website looks amazing........................time you flitted up to Scotland, we'd appreciate you :text-welcomewave:
briggs
EGG
EGG

Postby Clare » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:18 pm

WE HAVE JUST HAD A CALL FROM THE POLICE CONFIRMING THAT HARASSMENT ORDERS HAVE BEEN ISSUED AGAINST THEM.

WE ARE HAPPY ABOUT THIS ACTION AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE AN END TO IT ALL. WE NOW FEEL THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO LOCK THIS THREAD.

:text-thankyoublue:
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Tony » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Thankyou for your order Kim, I hope you are pleased with your new fish :tu: :wink:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby andywroe » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 pm

http://africancichlidhub.com/forum/inde ... ;topicseen

I see nothing changes with kim does it?
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Tony » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Exposed yet again :clap: :clap: , she can't blame me for this one :snooty: :violin:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby andywroe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 am

At least it circulates around the forums so everyone will know about the cowboy :tu:
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe
ADULT
ADULT

PreviousNext

Return to LFS & Online retailers.