Forum

AquaRank.com

Facebook seller exposed , (The truth)

for reviews on your local fish stores

Re: Facebook seller exposed , (The truth)

Postby Chris » Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Well tony sometimes needs must and best solution.
Chris
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby Clare » Fri May 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Well it seems Kim has really lost the plot looking at the above. I have no words to describe her mental state right now. So I am doing a time line for her, I hope her mind can actually absorb this for what it is. It seems she has ignored the proof of her low comments she asked for last time. I hope she takes in the dates which I am proving for her now.

25th January 2013 - Kim used our photos and when asked to stop she insinuated that the photos were not even our photos. Over the coming weeks there was alot of comments from her members and herself on her group with regards to us and how we have dealt with it.

13th February 2013 - Kim posted a article on the use of aldi seasalt for an on its own fish tank additive at a astonishing high rate of addition to the water.

13th February 2013 - We started this thread you are reading now and one on facebook to warn our customers against this advice as it is detrimental to the fish health. Only to ever use a mixed approved recipe like Seachem salts etc. Never to use a food type salt on its own. This was then over the days backed by many people who are experts in the Malawi world not Amateurs as Kim is. This can be read on facebook and on here. Kim then brought her husband into the debate on facebook.

Please see page 1, it does explain the reason this thread was started.

14th February 2013 - Chris and Kim made a group on Facebook specifically to try and intimidate us it seems. Ever since this date they have asked people to report us, they have used my bitter ex and one of Tony's old close friends to dig up dirt of our past private lives. If you do look at the dates and times and wording.. we have only ever bit back. People who know us, know we have a wicked sense of humour and facebook is the best place to let it out with picture sharing and what not. Please see my post on page 16 of this thread showing what low levels Kim goes to.. also please see anything low I have said and how its always in defence. I am heavily pregnant and hormonal.. my family have been verbally attacked time after time by some stranger who has some vengeance against us over us asking her to remove a photo or maybe it was the debate over the salt? But ever since this group was set up.. its been on and on with no stopping until Kim goes away for a week. Then as soon as she is back.. it starts again. :(

So yes we have had to involve the police in this as even I can take things with a pinch of salt but im pregnant and its been going on and on for over 3 months and I am tired of it.
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Tony » Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Threatening Phone call's now from one of Kim's Moronic friend's :td: , well he said he was her friend.

Many call's from a private number. I answered it the first time to have abuse screamed down the phone at me so I hung up, then came a further 12 call's all of which I answered and hung up so the call's would be logged :wink:

Clare then suggested I answered the next time and asked their name So I answered the next call and was promptly called a coward, I asked his name but he refused, He then went on to tell me he knew where I lived and how he was coming up to break mine and Clares jaw's for us.

He then called yet again, again I answered to see what this chump had to say for himself. He asked what my problem was with his friend Kim, and that he would find out where I lived and come and sort us both out. On the previous call he already knew where I lived? :doh: , By this time what with his other rambling's from him on the phone I had already ascertained that this guy had the IQ of a gnat. I asked him if he could read and if he had read all the internet circus that was going on, he replied yes of course I can read it is you that is the Scottish one here not me. (Scottish? Ah ok :whistle: ) , he was really starting to prove my thought's to be correct by this time :clap: .

I did say to him that if he were actually emailing me instead of the phone call that I suspected he would write with the same literacy as a cart horse, I don't think he understood that one ?

So who is the brave one here , a caller who talk's behind the safety of a phone, with a private number,who refuses to identify himself and is on his way to break a 30 week pregnant woman's jaw ?

I wonder if this is the Mystery caller ?

Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Sat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

OH my word !! , I cannot believe this little cretin threatened to knock on my door and break our Jaw's, meet Theo Cridge

If he had of knocked on my door I would have filled his rectum with F1 Haddock if I'd of had some, but I don't have any of Kim's fish here.
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby andywroe » Sat May 11, 2013 2:28 am

He looks proper hard mate be careful :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Tony » Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 am

Kim once again tries to distort the truth and make us look like liar's, once again I will prove her the liar !.

This thread was started to defend ourselves against Kim's lies etc. she had started on her other group, but she is trying to say we started this thread to "bully" her. she is now trying to use date's to create the illusion that this thread was started to bully Kim and forget's to inform people that she started it all on her other group way before I started this thread.

Here is Kim's latest attempt at playing the victim and saying "we started it " :naughty:

And here is a screen shot that will show you the truth,and that it was in fact Kim that started this circus, all because she took the huff because we asked her to refrain from using our pic's, and advised our members and customers not to keep Fresh water malawi's in salt water.

Note where see clearly say's "We have MOVED it away"

How many more times must we defend ourselves against her lies?, I see Kim has stopped putting the link to this thread on her group, She obviously is trying to hide the REAL truth from her readers now :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Clare » Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Well this was posted by Kim this lunch time, not too long ago actually. She can't just go away can she... yawn.. shes boring now going over the same thing. She must have a bad memory because she has JUST admitted that this all started on her group over a week before we started this thread.

FINALLY she has remembered that after the dates and times and the time line we showed her. Which was not her benefit by the way. We have gathered alot of evidence of slander, libel and harrasment against an established business and a pregnant woman and her family. All over us warning our customers about salt and being upset about our photos being used. She stated she has never would intend harm on our unborn Son somewhere.. Well Kim, luckily I am very healthy but forcing stress on a heavily pregnant woman with not many weeks to go can cause harm???? You should have stayed on holiday where you had something else to do in your life than to try and stress me out.

So in a quick recap on the below comments of Kim today. I DID make a youtube video proving that I did not hack, make up a screen shot or manipulate anything in any way. After all the accusations she spread round that I am some IT guru I had to defend myself with evidence that I have no guru expertise to do such a thing as she has been accusing me of. It was a mere proof video that there is a racist comment on Kim's account and her name is next to it. Where have we ever bullied a def person? Or a woman for that matter? I see no deaf person or woman we have brought into this argument.. ????

The rest I think you can all figure out is total nonsense from a mentally unstable person..

I really thought she would go away.. but hey, at least she has now admitted this all started on her group.. Oh and all the screen shots of the salt and photos comments towards us from wetpets 1 group on facebook have already been filed and sent to the police. For the purpose of keeping names out of this that do not need to be we will not share them here.

I am sure as she seems on one today that there will be more to file away on here. Its easier keeping it all in one place you see. Some people say were doing tit for tat.. others see it as defending our business and names.. I see it as merely being organised and not allowed small minded people and their followers from demeaning us and our family and livelihood.

We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Tony » Sat May 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Tony wrote:OH my word !! , I cannot believe this little cretin threatened to knock on my door and break our Jaw's, meet Theo Cridge

If he had of knocked on my door I would have filled his rectum with F1 Haddock if I'd of had some, but I don't have any of Kim's fish here.

Well he's not liking admitting what he actually said in the call, but he has admitted making the call's,

I really struggle to see this moron's logic here regarding causing clare stress ? . does he not realise if he hadn't made all the call's there would never have been any stress to start with? :doh: :doh:

Like I said , "The IQ of a Gnat ! " . with amnesia too ! not word perfect but what part of " I will show you how a Jaw is broken, you can watch me break you Missis' jaw before I break your's" do you forget saying ?
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby andywroe » Sun May 12, 2013 12:53 am

Posted on feb 16th, did the police arrest you tony? She was adament that she would put a stop to it, only way of her doing that is to shut the fcuk up.

Tony wrote:I found this Hilarious :text-lol:

Kim's sister posted giving her a Glowing character reference about what a lovely person she is.

This is a screen shot from a thread on Kim & Chris's entertainment channel on facebook in response to a response they had provoked from some people on a different fish group on facebook.

Yes she is isn't she Dawn ? .

:
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Tony » Sun May 12, 2013 10:44 am

No Arrest's were made :wink:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am

I really fail to see how this funny pic has been construed into a threat ( Kim refers to this this same funny pic as a direct death threat toward her from me and her house is now on "Red Alert" :doh: :hand: ), the chap who shared this for her know's exactly what a threat is, He issued plenty of them himself to me :naughty: :naughty:

Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby MJGreeny77 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:23 am

Bless,

I bet his parents are really proud of him :snooty:

Not only does he get off on threatening women, let alone a pregnant one, he also feels the need to use "C U Next Tuesday" on a social media site. :naughty:

Maybe when he grows up he will realise what a complete and utter pleb he was during his sorry excuse for an up bringing!! :td: :td: :td:

Just shows you the quality of followers this Kim has.. She has a lot to answer for and I hope this all ends soon for Clare and the baby's sake.. :pray:
Maiden Manchester

"When you know that your time is close at hand maybe then you'll begin to understand Life down there is just a strange illusion"
MJGreeny77
FRY
FRY

Postby Tony » Sun May 12, 2013 9:53 pm

She's at it again accusing me of being someone else :doh: :doh:

Someone posted on a facebook group last night, read it and see if you think the same as I thought when I read it ? (screen shot below)

When I read it I thought it was one of Kim's friend's subtly trying to tell us she was actually mentally ill and to cut her some slack?
I looked at the profile briefly and didn't see anything fish related on it, I also noticed the home Town was Birmingham. If it wasn't a connection to Kim then how did they find the fish group on facebook and comment about kim and kind of in a way make excuses for her?

But apparently I am wrong in my thoughts, according to Kim I was talking to myself using a fake account :doh: :hand:

The sooner this woman get's sectioned the better ! :text-yeahthat:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Fly » Mon May 13, 2013 9:58 am

I think it speaks volumes that when she went away for a few days this all stopped. There wasn't a single comment from Tony or Clare in that time. Then as soon as she returned she started it all up again, ironically posting messages saying that she wished all this would stop and that she'd stop posting if everyone else would just leave her alone. The stream of all-caps rants are really quite frightening sometimes... she's clearly not well and I think you'd be best off just leaving her to it now. Life's too short to waste it on this sort of thing, especially when you've got so much to look forward to with your forthcoming new arrival!
Fly
FRY
FRY

Postby Tony » Thu May 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Can I just apologise to our members for posting this on here, but this is the platform I am using to keep all the event's in one place as the forum thread also show's times and dates.

Here is a thread from Kim's facebook hate group chatting and plotting with her friend's :naughty:

True colours are shown through the crocodile tears now :think:

At least you can all see what people we have had to put up with over the last few month's :td:

:naughty: :naughty:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Chris » Thu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Dear dear me :td:

No excuse no if he get arrested or his associates really.

I have to laugh at people who threaten others, I don't do Facebook and this proves why I won't. I have grown up in northern Ireland during the troubles, these type of childish threats I see people like this make are just sad, especially threatening to leave people floating with the fish which must mean kill. I have seen how real threats have been done and carried out, really this child need therapy and help.
Chris
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby philputt » Thu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Tony have you thought about issuing a dmca notice to them for using your pics?

That should sort them out as it'd obvious they don't care about copyrights if they are telling people there from Google even google says there images are subject to copyright

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
philputt
FRY
FRY

Postby Tony » Thu May 16, 2013 5:26 pm

They are still at it :td:

Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Thu May 16, 2013 5:40 pm

I think this lad could be in a spot of bother here? , Apart from the threat's menacing call's to Myself , Lloyd' mother and who know's who else, he has now publicly admitted using a data base to get peoples addresses from :clap:

He work's at an estate agent's, possible abuse of his position of trust regarding data base information? :naughty: :naughty:

Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby philputt » Thu May 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Damn I really wanna slap that Theo bloke!! All I see is a bunch of boys running their mouths like they were in the school yard. .. she keeps banging on about being the victim but I'm thinking that's just because it's a good sob story to help sell more fish imo

Have u considered the DMCA notice tony? I can help with some of that if u wish as I've had to issue many warnings over the years.....back in the day I used to make smileys for forums and a lot of mine and the people I worked withs work was constantly being nicked and palmed off as somone else's work we shut a lot of sites down over the years :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
philputt
FRY
FRY

PreviousNext

Return to LFS & Online retailers.