Forum

AquaRank.com

Facebook seller exposed , (The truth)

for reviews on your local fish stores

Re: Facebook seller exposed , (The truth)

Postby Tony » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Kim,

You just really don't get it do you?. The video was made purely to prove and dispel the accusation's and lie's YOU posted in public domains against Clare manipulating screen shot's, yet you call us "sick" for defending ourselves against your bombardment of lies and slur's against us.?

We pride our selves on our professionalism in our field. Both with the fish we produce and customer care, advice, knowledge, after sales care and advice. :text-thankyoublue: :wink:

Our business is doing just fine Thankyou. :tu:

If we were as cruel and sick as you are trying to say Kim, we would have "plastered" the video and screen shot's on many radical Muslim group's/sites etc. along with your address. We are far from this and like I said, the video was made to defend ourselves against your lies against us yet again, nothing more nothing less.

As for you just putting a few fish video's on the youtube account within the last 6 months and not seeing the racist remark's ?, did you not see them on the very same account when you used it for your "rooms to let" video's either OVER a year ago ?

You must be running short of people taking the falls for you by now Kim ?

I remember well Dave. It was in fact you that was causing the "Bollox" not us. But a least you scurried away like a little rodent when I bit back. :hand: Can I suggest that you disappear back under your stone before I feel the need to bite back again. There's a good boy. :wink:
Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby MikeO » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:05 pm

"As for you just putting a few fish video's on the youtube account within the last 6 months and not seeing the racist remark's ?, did you not see them on the very same account when you used it for your "rooms to let" video's either OVER a year ago ?"

BUSTED........ **AGAIN**......... LMAO
MikeO
EGG
EGG

Postby Tony » Sat May 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Tony wrote:I expect the same old troll faces and names will turn up on their facebook group condoning and defending this pair of crook's but tbh I think they are just showing themselves for the type of people they really are if they think this sort of thing is acceptable. Birds of a feather and all that......... :think: :think:

I rest my case ! :doh: :doh:

Birds of a feather flock together just like the cowboy fish sellers :hand: :hand:

And Tony White rang ME , not the other way round :wink: :text-lol: :text-lol: , How do you know if Kim and Tony White are lying ? , their mouths open !! simple as ! :hand:

Another liar exposed on this link too :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10757

Kim, You stop telling lies about me,and I will stop telling the truth about you !! :wink:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Sat May 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Well done Kim, :clap: :clap: :clap: It is good to see you taking part in spreading the word about this pair. :text-thankyoublue: :text-bravo:

Does this now make you a Deputy "Malawi police Woman" ? :wink: :wink: :text-lol: :text-lol:

Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Tony wrote:
Tony wrote:I expect the same old troll faces and names will turn up on their facebook group condoning and defending this pair of crook's but tbh I think they are just showing themselves for the type of people they really are if they think this sort of thing is acceptable. Birds of a feather and all that......... :think: :think:

I rest my case ! :doh: :doh:

Birds of a feather flock together just like the cowboy fish sellers :hand: :hand:

And Tony White rang ME , not the other way round :wink: :text-lol: :text-lol: , How do you know if Kim and Tony White are lying ? , their mouths open !! simple as ! :hand:

Another liar exposed on this link too :wink:

Kim, You stop telling lies about me,and I will stop telling the truth about you !! :wink:

Well it continues.

Dim Kim had only returned from cleaning her rooms to let in Spain a day and she is involving herself in the Simply Cichlid issue backing an offering to help Tony and Jane White, then when she see's the extent of the response from people regarding these two then in Dim Kim style decides to bleat and tell's her usual lie's and say she didn't have any part in it and want's any mention of her on the facebook group removing.

Here's a couple of screen shot's showing that she did jump in to try and slate Me AGAIN and to very much involve herself in this issue.

She has even advertised the Simply cichlid exposed site on her hate page on facebook, I suppose that's the secret Deputy Malawi police woman in her coming out again :wink: :text-lol:

Not to mention She was also heavily involved in another thread having a good old bitch fest on about it all on "Sorry but this seller is not recommended" group ( C L EVELAND Malawi), Yes I saw that too Kim :wink:

She then went on to post on another Facebook group that was not involved in this :-

Here is the response she received from the Admin of the group she posted on, they had obviously seen and read her interfering post's too.

This Woman really does beggar belief :text-lol: , She want's to carry on and B1tch all over the place but cries when the boot's on the other foot :violin: :violin: :violin:

Like I have said before Kim ,

You stop telling lies about me,and I will stop telling the truth about you !!
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Sun May 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Are you saying that the penny has eventually dropped with you Kim and you are going to stop all your lies and Bullsh1t ?

I also took a screen shot of you sympathy plea post on wetpets , but I found it such a low excuse it sickened me that much you would use such a thing, I am not going to publish it :td: :td: :td: :naughty: :naughty:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby smiffy68 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:17 pm

i have been reading a lot of this lately and have come to the conclusion these people are mad, they are being removed from lots of groups for constantly breaking there rules :clap: why do they feel the need to do it :naughty:
smiffy68
EGG
EGG

Postby smiffy68 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 pm

smiffy68
EGG
EGG

Postby Tony » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Funny how it was all quiet on the "Western front" whilst Kim was away in Spain, now she is back it all start's again :td:

Who needs to get a life!?.

Funny post by the way Smiffy68 :wink: , that's about as serious these people can be taken :tu:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 pm

smiffy68 wrote:i have been reading a lot of this lately and have come to the conclusion these people are mad, they are being removed from lots of groups for constantly breaking there rules :clap: why to they feel the need to do it :naughty:

I have to agree they are well and truly flying over the cuckoos nest that's for sure.

I see again today Kim trying her spin on her hate campaign group against us at full throttle, I see the little benefit cheat the bitter EX has once again involved himself with yet more bollox :naughty:

And the Manwomen Caz Chapman is sticking her oar in too, as she wanted to be were Clare is. :wink: :violin:
:violin:

I am also flattered that the the only thing they find to attempt something negative about me is the age of an avatar Pic :clap: :clap:

Like I just said all quiet with this circus whilst she was in Spain, as soon as she is back off we go again :hand: :hand:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Tony » Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Here we go again :td:

Mr Tipping and Dim Kim trying to cause trouble and adding to their smear campaign :td:

I read on their Hate group this morning a post from a new "member" they had recruited (dragged in :wink: ) to join their rank's.

I read his post and decided to email Him regarding his post and reminding him that it was not in fact at all true what he had posted ( copy of the email to follow ) ,

here is his post from this morning

It is getting unbelievable How this Benefit cheat Dave Tipping the bitter Ex (there you go Dave no confusion now :tu: ) is getting people involved to twist things around when in fact it is this Bunch of degenerates that have come together on Kim's group to cause even more trouble :td:

They say "OH them again" meaning us , when in fact you will find it is in fact THEM that are always behind the s*ite that goes on :td:

Here is the Email I sent to Sam Bird this morning as he gave me permission to do as I wished with it after reading it :tu:

antony rudd (antony.rudd@hotmail.co.uk) 10:52
To: sam.bir*****@btinternet.com, antony rudd

Hi Sam,

Let me say I was quite surprised to read your post on Kim Rivetts facebook group this morning to say the least, especially when you know dam fine that it was actually some of the members on the very group you posted on that are the people that reported you , Caz Chapman, ****** ********* etc , and that it was not me :( , I find it strange you would join ranks with the very people that reported you and very nearly lost you your job !.Remember I emailed you regarding this when Clare was in our forum control panel an Mod's room cleaning it up after they all left our forum and found the thread regarding all this.

I also find it strange that you still have anything to do with Dave Tipping after he Trashed LMF that night under the user name "Mullet", It seems that you are defending the very trouble makers and aiding them in the current trouble making just now.

Regarding Leon Turner? , time has past now , but I do remember you actually finding out just who "Leon Turner" actually was, and Knew very well it was not Me!, why tell lies on that group today ? , there really is no need Sam.

Regarding the bogus email's you and others were receiving? , you were in fact the very person that sussed it was NOT me that was sending them and it was in fact *** *****, just to jog your memory, you saw my email was antony.rudd@hotmail.co.uk and the email address that sent the emails was anthony.rudd@hotmail.co.uk with the H in the email.

So all the stress and trouble you have had in the past is from these very same people you chose to support this morning and are members of the group you have posted on.

We do have screen shot's to back this up Sam we also have screen shot's Of Richard Hulley asking Dave for Clare and my password's so he could log into our forum and "trash it" , also accompanied with other screen shot's from your mod's room with some very interesting thread's within them ;) .

You are also very aware of who the Bogus emailer is as too, and you also Know it is not Me or Clare , you also know that Clare and myself are too a victim receiving emails from him too.

So I am struggling to understand why on earth you would get involved with these people at all, I also take it you have not read the thread regarding Kim Rivett and her ethic's regarding selling fish and all her lies she tells to try and sell them as there would have been a very large Warning thread about them on your forum LMF !

Sam before you go posting blindly on a facebook group, just think who you are now rubbing shoulders with ? , a crook of a seller (which you are very much against this type of thing) , a man that trashed your forum, and the very people that nearly lost you your job.

Have a think about what you are doing and just look how people are going to see you mixing with people like this ?

I know you won't , but I will ask anyway in a hope of an act of moral decency from you, could you please retract your post from this morning explaining how your memory had failed you regarding the true fact's within your post?

Like I said Sam we do have screen shot's to prove the above mentioned above and will use them publicly to defend ourselves if needs must, but this is a big enough circus already and would prefer not to tbh, However I will and will not hesitate if this continues and your friend Dave tipping will have successfully dragged you and Richard Hulley into this too.

Before you reply to me or contact anyone else may I suggest you have a quick read of this link just so you can see what you are condoning and supporting joining in arm's with these people.

Regards

Tony

I take it Sam took a little time to read the link as I read this some time later on Kim's hate group.

I just thought I would yet again post this post to defend ourselves from these clown's :tu:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Clare » Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Well, life is busy busy at the moment with the arrival of our son in single number weeks now! It did not really warrant a reply to this despicable woman.. shes not worthy of my time really. But she asked twice and in such a good way too. :tu:

So She asked for the proof, why she wants times and dates I don't know. She can go and find those herself as all these are from her group. So lets begin. For those who know me and have met me.. some of these did sting a bit. Especially coming from someone who has never had a conversation with me.. who has never met me and who takes a bitter ex's words as gospel. But then thats gullibility for you.

- Calling me trailer trash.

- The comment "She has more teeth than my dog"

- Several comments about our unborn child.

- Stating our house is unfit for children.

- Calling Tony fat.

- Calling myself "Sad cow, get a life"

- Accused us of sending threatening emails. Despite Tony inviting her to report the said emails to the authorities to find the true IP sender as she said she was going to do. She still insists the said emails were sent by us.

- Countless attempts at slurs with regards to our fish.

- Countless insults about the overall property.

- Countless insults about our financial position. ( conversations between Dave Tipping, Caz Chapman and Mrs Rivett ) too much to screen shot but if needed I can give.

- Commenting on how are relationship as a couple is?

- Countless accusations of manipulating screen shots.

- Accusing us of being import to sell when we are infact dedicated Malawi Breeders.

- Accusing us of having fake accounts.

- Twisting words to suit what she wants to read. " When I said I have not seen the yellow butoni in the UK ". she changed it and said I said " There has never been yellow butoni in the UK ". This has been done countless times and if wanted. I can list them all.

Too many screen shots for this one but all you have to do is read what she has said and then actually look what I have said. I said I have never personally seen burtoni yellow ones being bred in the country before, just the blue ones.. then she said I said they have never been in the country ever... called word twisting and she is good at it. :)

Asking people to report us on facebook.

The start of their hate group was a spin off from clogging their wet pets selling group up.

Asking people for information to use against us.

Being ok with a personal threat on her page.

We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Tony » Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 pm

This woman is unreal ! , despite there being a 16 page thread showing countless screen shot's to back up what she has said (Kim Rivett) she still carries on posting untruth after untruth and expect's people to believe her ridiculous lies.

I have ignored her rant's and lies about us for a while now that she has posted on her hate group on facebook, but the longer I ignore her the more of a tangent she goes on.

Here is her latest post toward me, I am not going to go on too long to humour her I think a Psychiatrist should be doing that tbh :think:

Here is a screen shot taken from one her already existing facebook group's, stating the fact that the hate group was going to be set up by her husband.

Ask yourselves how the hell a screen shot could be taken from something that didn't exist! :doh: :doh:

And here is the date that Chris Rivett started the hate group.

At least her 2200 members that read this will clearly see that it is Fact Kim yet again lying through her teeth expecting you to believe her :naughty: :naughty: , she must think you are all as Dim as she is :naughty: :wink:

Was everyone just imagining being on Kims Wetpet group prior to the 14th Feb this year ?

Enough time spent on this post, enough said to prove who is the liar here AGAIN ! :wink:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby andywroe » Fri May 10, 2013 1:01 am

:text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:
WHen will she stop the lies? And all this becasue she used YOUR pictures and you asked her to stop.
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Tony » Fri May 10, 2013 1:04 am

I had alway's wondered why Kim decided to have a go regarding my avatar picture, I know it was to try and discredit me in her Psychotic way, but where did she get the idea from?, what made her think people would be shocked and horrified when they visited and saw me in the flesh?

Then the penny drooped :tu: :wink: , that is what has happened to her herself,Looking at her current avatar pic she uses on her facebook account and then people actually visiting her and seeing Kim as she looks now, My guess is someone has said to her when she answered the door "Hello we have come to see your daughter regarding the fish"

You will see what I mean with these pic's.

Kim's avatar pic on her facebook account.

And now the more recent pic of Kim.

Hypocrite,pot,Kettle,Black, all spring to mind here Kim :clap: :clap: :wink:

Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby Grant » Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 am

Looks like you lost a bit of hair tony!
Grant
ADULT
ADULT

Postby andywroe » Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

Grant wrote:Looks like you lost a bit of hair tony!

Fook that im not buying fish of him then, how can he have the cheek to not tell me that?
:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Clare » Fri May 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Anyone help me on trying to figure out what she is meaning here? All I get when I read it is nonsense and seriously messed up wording.

We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby Chris » Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Sorry Clare

It's just pure madness? I think she keeps a mirror in her pocket so she can talk to herself? Maybe she has a hate campaign against the mirror too!
Chris
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby Tony » Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Chris wrote:It's just pure madness?

It sure is Chris :td: , despite how many times we prove this Woman to be a liar she just keep's going around in circles over and over again, It has become so tiresome now and cannot see and end to this any time soon, so we to have decided to speak to the police ourselves and are also seriously now thinking of a civil action too.
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

PreviousNext

Return to LFS & Online retailers.