Frazfisher

Re: ZM's

Postby wee billy » Sat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

same as davey and fraz
wee billy

Postby trickerty » Sat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm

same
Dont argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
trickerty
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby fifer78 » Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Are guys on the payroll or do you just like the smell of $hit???
fifer78

Postby JammieJoe » Sun May 08, 2011 12:06 pm

:laughing-lettersrofl:
JammieJoe

Postby Frazfisher » Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Both :teasing-tease:
Frazfisher

Postby cichlid crazy » Sun May 08, 2011 4:30 pm

fifer78 wrote:Are guys on the payroll or do you just like the smell of $hit???

Not on payroll Craig and agree its not the best smelling food out there but the fish thrive on it.......................least they ain't full of sh!t and giving an honest opinion :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease:
cichlid crazy

Postby fifer78 » Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

cichlid crazy wrote:
fifer78 wrote:Are guys on the payroll or do you just like the smell of $hit???

Not on payroll Craig and agree its not the best smelling food out there but the fish thrive on it.......................least they ain't full of sh!t and giving an honest opinion :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease:

Caz...you are missing a trick. I like the smell - for the record I have 3kg out in the shed, it reminds me of my days at sea or more like the hours in Port.... :text-lol:
fifer78

Postby Tony » Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm

my nose must be turned off :text-lol: ,i use nothing but zm and cant smell anything at all ??

or im just used to it i dont smell it ?

i went to a place that fed new life spectrum,,,NOW THAT PLACE DID STINK !!!!

I think koi carp food stink too

and craig i know you use a real smelly food a lot stronger smelling than any food ive come across (up until the nls :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: )and that is the new era ,although this is strong smelling i don't find it a bad smell as such,,but hey i spent years at sea and on docks and ports too bud :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:
Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby cichlid crazy » Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Both of you must have become immune to the smell cause as soon as the lids off the tub it starts to permeate downstairs in our house. :text-lol: :text-lol:
cichlid crazy

Postby Tony » Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

cichlid crazy wrote:Both of you must have become immune to the smell cause as soon as the lids off the tub it starts to permeate downstairs in our house. :text-lol: :text-lol:

yep ,,,as we were saying craig docks,,ports,,,and the aroma's assosiated with them :handgestures-thumbup: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

its a bit like farting and blameing the dog aint it :text-lol: ,,,open a tub of fish food and blame that instead of ...........................................

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:
Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby cichlid crazy » Sun May 08, 2011 7:10 pm

toni wrote:
cichlid crazy wrote:Both of you must have become immune to the smell cause as soon as the lids off the tub it starts to permeate downstairs in our house. :text-lol: :text-lol:

yep ,,,as we were saying craig docks,,ports,,,and the aroma's assosiated with them :handgestures-thumbup: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

its a bit like farting and blameing the dog aint it :text-lol: ,,,open a tub of fish food and blame that instead of ...........................................

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

Yep I get comments like that ALL the time, my usual answer is to tell him to shut his mouth then the smell will go or where did he leave his pants. :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:
cichlid crazy

Postby trickerty » Sun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

I was on the dock his morning, (Grimsby Dock) the stench was that bad i was nearly spewing in my mouth!!!! When trying to get tools ready that aint good! If ZMs smelt like that then it would not even enter my house but the letter boxes of people i didnt like! lol
Dont argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
trickerty
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Return to Product