Forum

AquaRank.com

all pond solution tanks what are they like?

for all your product, food, and so on reviews

all pond solution tanks what are they like?

Postby Chris » Fri May 06, 2011 7:48 pm

hi all

just a quick question i am considering getting a tank (dark wood) from all pond solutions i spotted these a few months ago and keep getting drawn back to the due to price. with being in Northern Ireland i am not able to see one fist hand. i was wondering does anyone on hear have one or had one an if so what are they honestly like? i am still searching but your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Chris
Chris
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Re: all pond solution tanks what are they like?

Postby trickerty » Fri May 06, 2011 8:08 pm

have ou tried ND for tanks? good quality stuff, cant help with the allpond stuff
Dont argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
trickerty
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby Frazfisher » Fri May 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Chris
ND
I have just had a tank from them
Nothing was a problem, they always returned calls and emails quickly
I spent more than I wanted but in the end I was glad I opted for more expensive tank
I haven't heard any reports on all pond so can't comment :text-imsorry:
Frazfisher

Postby James » Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 pm

I have seen these in my lfs under a different brand name, they probably all come from the same factory in China I believe.
I must admit the prices are attractive but they looked a little cheap for my liking and the build quality wasn't great.
As suggested above have a look at ND Aquatics website and they regualry have special offers,never had one myself but everyone I talk to raves about them.
James
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby kelly » Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 pm

I remember looking into tanks from ND to get them delivered over here was stupid money, so didn't bother.
kelly
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Frazfisher » Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 am

Would it be worth considering getting delivered to the mainland and taking it across yourself
It could be delivered to me , I am about 30 mins from the ferry
Frazfisher

Postby kelly » Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Only problem is the boat works out £188 for car and 1 person, and on top paying ND for the delivery to you. There an't really any cheap way of us getting tanks or fish to over here unfortunately. It's a bit of a bummer, because everything is better quality and cheaper over there. It would take us all to invade some time with a transit.
kelly
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Jimbo » Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 pm

still would be worth doing if anyone was doing a fish run at the same time.
Jimbo

Postby Chris » Sat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm

i have 3 sort of options at the mo one seems to be all pond tanks because of price even with delivery we a hundreds of pounds cheaper than i can get locally new. option two is to buy a tank and hand craft a unit it will only cost me the materials but the tanks on there own are very expensive i am currently looking into that option, or 3 is second hand, but big tanks here are not cheep and still a similar price or more expensive than all pond solutions ! with all pond i am getting over 330ltrs for under £400 locally you are only getting around the 200ltrs mark for that money but dont want to spend the money without seeing one or somebody who has can give a decent review.
Chris
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby Frazfisher » Sat May 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Tank from ND was 20 quid delivery to my house
Frazfisher

Next

Return to Product