I've got a big un but is it up to the job

for all your product, food, and so on reviews

Re: I've got a big un but is it up to the job

Postby joe » Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

one of the best things you can buy as ive 2 heaters go wrong on me
joe

Postby Rik » Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks Joe , it says 3 to5 days delivery so it should be here by next friday , either way it will be here when I set the tank up :handgestures-thumbup:
The difference between an obstacle and an opportunity is our attitude towards it. Every obstacle has an opportunity, and every opportunity has an obstacle.
Rik
FRY
FRY

Postby Rik » Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 am

Well its turned up today and its got a double plug on it
Image.
The difference between an obstacle and an opportunity is our attitude towards it. Every obstacle has an opportunity, and every opportunity has an obstacle.
Rik
FRY
FRY

Postby Jimbo » Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 am

One plug is for the heater and the other is a timer controller for lights.
Jimbo

Postby Rik » Wed May 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks Jimbo I haven't had a chance to read the instructions yet :handgestures-thumbup:
Rik
FRY
FRY

Postby trickerty » Wed May 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Rik wrote:Thanks Jimbo I haven't had a chance to read the instructions yet :handgestures-thumbup:

But you had time to take a picture and upload it to a website, then come on the forum, create a new thread with a link to the image ?

:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease:
Dont argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
trickerty
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby Rik » Wed May 04, 2011 6:59 pm

The photo and upload take seconds on my phone trickerty (just sent it by bluetooth) , the reason I did that was that so anyone reading this and not sure what we are on about could see a photo of the unit for themselves , I for one had never heard of these before never mind seen one and its only thanks to you guys on this forum that I am (slowly I must admit) learning these things. The other reason was to show you all that I am listening and taking your advice and not dismissing it like a lot of people do. :text-imsorry:
Rik
FRY
FRY

Postby trickerty » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

do worry rik i was just pulling your leg hence the lols and teasing faces :) glad you did upload a pic, its something ive heard about but never really botherd with but youve created a good topic :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Dont argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
trickerty
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby Wils » Wed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Defo ,, good info and pics, made me put on my order list for next month.
The gene pool needs a little chlorine
Wils
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby Rik » Wed May 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Who needs instructions when I've got you lot to tell me how to do it anyway :handgestures-thumbup: I know you were pulling my leg trickerty :laughing-lettersrofl: :teasing-tease: :obscene-buttred:
Rik
FRY
FRY

PreviousNext

Return to Product