Forum

AquaRank.com

led review

for all your product, food, and so on reviews

Re: led review

Postby cichlid crazy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks for the pics Dave, looks great, not sure I could afford that on all our tanks but maybe think about investing on one in the future. :text-coolphotos:
cichlid crazy

Postby daveyboy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm

cichlid crazy wrote:Thanks for the pics Dave, looks great, not sure I could afford that on all our tanks but maybe think about investing on one in the future. :text-coolphotos:

hi caz
the cost of replacing the t8 ballast was going to cost me £50+ and the t8 tubes were ready to be replaced too at a cost off around £40 for the two so when i looked at it i was only paying £22.25 more for the led's and the t8 ballast was 110watt so by running the led's its going to save me loads in electric too :handgestures-thumbup:
daveyboy
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby cichlid crazy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 pm

daveyboy wrote:
cichlid crazy wrote:Thanks for the pics Dave, looks great, not sure I could afford that on all our tanks but maybe think about investing on one in the future. :text-coolphotos:

hi caz
the cost of replacing the t8 ballast was going to cost me £50+ and the t8 tubes were ready to be replaced too at a cost off around £40 for the two so when i looked at it i was only paying £22.25 more for the led's and the t8 ballast was 110watt so by running the led's its going to save me loads in electric too :handgestures-thumbup:

Yes it's definately worth the investment Dave but I don't get paid much more than that a week to live on at the moment so it'll have to wait ..................... :violin: :violin: :violin: :text-lol:
cichlid crazy

Postby kelly » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:50 pm

They look great, can't wait till I get mine now :handgestures-thumbup:
kelly
ADULT
ADULT

Postby wee billy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

i got 300 white and 120 blue.all the adaptors and dimmers for £60.robb on here gives you all the info
wee billy

Postby wee billy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 pm

davey your tank looks fab m8 :handgestures-thumbup:
wee billy

Postby Mr Cobue » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 pm

wee billy wrote:davey your tank looks fab m8 :handgestures-thumbup:

agree :text-coolphotos:

Might look into it if my light unit pops it but not something I could afford right now
Mr Cobue

Postby John » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

tank looks great with leds
John
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby kelly » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I would have to say Dave is lovely guy to deal with. I was over in Jimmy's earlier and walked in while his mate(Gerry) was on the phone with Dave (Not that I knew that) caught Gerry looking at my chest and I went mad shouting at him, Jimmy was in stitches. I'm sure that poor guy thinks we are all mad over here. Well we all 3 of us eventually got our lights sorted with him.
kelly
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Mr Cobue » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

kelly wrote: was on the phone with Dave (Not that I knew that) caught Gerry looking at my chest

Well............if you don't wear yer blue boots, wotcha expect :text-lol:
Mr Cobue

PreviousNext

Return to Product