Forum

AquaRank.com

eheim air pumps

for all your product, food, and so on reviews

Re: eheim air pumps

Postby mbunasam » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 pm

colinmac wrote:sounded like the missus had left something on in her bedside cabinet :text-lol:

:text-lol: :text-lol: Same here mate. Neighbours must think they live next door to a nymph. Fortunately it packed in so got another one
mbunasam

Postby Byron » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

they are good 1s i have a couple
Byron
EGG
EGG

Postby cichlid crazy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

daveyboy wrote:sounds like a typical lfs then alls good when handing over the money but when things go wrong they just seem to come up with exuses :handgestures-thumbdown:

Er have to stick my oar in again and say imho its not just lfs its ALL shops these days that are like this, nice before and during taking your money but afterwards if there's a problem customer service is bollox. :happy-jumpeveryone:
cichlid crazy

Postby Tony » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm

kelly wrote:. After I threatened to come over to the shop. Getting places they want to do whatever they can to help. Result :handgestures-thumbup:
so they have seen your pic with the blue boots on too :handgestures-thumbup:
Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby jmt » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Open the air pump up again, remove the rubber diaphragm and check that there are no holes in it. When a diaphragm goes it stops pumping and the vibrating arm is not cushioned properly giving increased noise.
jmt
EGG
EGG

Postby Abdul » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 am

colinmac wrote: ,got the 200 model,twin outlet for my fry tanks and must admit can't hear a thing from it,sorry abdul that i reccomended the air tech pump but that ended up being the loudest :teasing-tease:

The Air Tech pump is really bubbly.. but omg it's really really loud.. I want to get rid of it!! :) it's buzzing my mind all the time :)
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” A. Einstein.
Abdul
FRY
FRY

Return to Product