Metriaclima Msobo Magunga

Here you can talk about all Malawi cichlids.

Metriaclima Msobo Magunga

Postby Petey88 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi, just joined the forum today, just received 13 juvenile metriaclima Msobo Magunga from Tony and Clare today also to setup a single species tank after changing from haps and peacock setup :) will use this thread as an update, could anyone tell me how you get images shown in a post rather than just a link to photobucket etc. thanks in advance

Re: Metriaclima Msobo Magunga

Postby bradderz123 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum. I only use 'photobucket' so can't help you there :td:
Otopharynx Lithobates
Protomelas Steveni Taiwan Reef
Neo Omnicaeruleus Makobe
Pseudotropheus Polits
Aulonocara Firefish Ice
Lab Super Red Top Hongi
Ndumbi Super Red Top
Socolofi 'Snowflake'
Lab Caeruleus
Lab Chisumulae
Botia Striata/Kubotai

Postby tile55 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Looking forward to the pics, got three myself but still very small not sure about their sex so am waiting a while before getting anymore, would like to have more females but they are difficult to tell apart at 1 inch in size.
I have one which seems to have darker bars than the others but aprt from that they all seem to be the same, also they are F1 so I have noticed quite a difference in behaviour from tank bred fish.
Life is for living - not for taking! Live life to the fullest and enjoy yourself.

Postby Clare » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Ahhh I'm so sorry I've not been about to help you. If you get an Account with photobucket then have a look on the photo section here and there is a thread with a step by step instruction.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26

Return to Malawi