Forum

AquaRank.com

Haplochromis thereuterion advice?

Here you can talk about all Victorian Cichlids.

Re: Haplochromis thereuterion advice?

Postby Duds1000 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Your kidding Toni!!! thats a shame you have been been released I was looking forward to sharing a cell with you and yes Toni im a hairy beer drinking scott!!!! And did paul not say that he brought some in last year from France??? Cell for 3!! I do get loanly on a night when the wifes not there!!!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :text-lol:
Duds1000
EGG
EGG

Postby Tony » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:19 pm

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:
Tony & Clare - UK's largest dedicated home breeders of Malawi Cichlids
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby cichlid crazy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 pm

toni wrote:hi paul,

i wish you had mentioned this before !!!

i have just been released on police bail after being charged with " possesion with intent to supply " ,ilegal victorian fish :teasing-tease:

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

Cor does this mean Paul's made me an accessory-after-the-fact? :confusion-helpsos: :text-lol: :text-lol:
cichlid crazy

Postby colinmac » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: bunch of bloody criminals on this forum :text-lol:
colinmac
ADULT
ADULT

Postby cichlid crazy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm

colinmac wrote: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl: bunch of bloody criminals on this forum :text-lol:

Well it starts right from the top Col, and what with having night prowling and scally mods what, if anything, can we do eh, cor just thought we also have a legal robber..................... well Fraz is a tax man..................... :teasing-tease: :romance-grouphug:
cichlid crazy

Postby Paul B » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:40 pm

I sense you may not be taking me serious :text-lol:

If i am wrong then tell me different but this has been the case for a couple of years now. Although they are on lists there are restrictions in place for the UK. You are probably right i have broken the law in bringing these fish in from europe - in person but i am not a trader, and will continue to do so as this is the only source i trust not to get hybrids.
Image Image Image Image
Paul B
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby Tony » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

add smuggling to the list caz :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

paul :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Postby JammieJoe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:
JammieJoe

Postby Duds1000 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Paul I think I know what your trying to say, last year I bought some Betta ( well a lot of Betta ) in Thailand ( yes tony is a long way to peddle) I was not able to bring them into the UK myself but used a transhipper in Germany to get the fish into Europe. Once in Europe and with a vets certificate supplied by the transhippers vet there are no restrictions ( ive never had a problem with customs and I have been stopped in the past ) on the movement of tropical fish between Germany and the UK ( and a good few other places) I can only talk about tank breed fish, not sure how it works with wild caught fish. I know for a fact that wild caught banned L number plecs are being brought in through Germay then shipped on to the UK with only a vet certificate need. So Im thinking Paul that my F????? might be F 100 thereuterion will be safe enought!!! So Paul I kinda get what you are saying!!! Anyway It will not stop me going over to Germany to get fish its not the first time and will not be the last as long as I have the vet certificate from the breeder/supplier no law has been broken, hopfully I will be going soon. Think im going to need a bigger bike!!! :text-lol:
Duds1000
EGG
EGG

Postby Tony » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 pm

all i have to pay for fish outside europe when importing is a B.I.P charge of £2.50 per box,so long as there are no cites fish in there im ok :handgestures-thumbup:
Tony
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

PreviousNext

Return to Victoria