Forum

AquaRank.com

closure..

Here you can talk about all Tanganyikan cichlids.

closure..

Postby ant » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 am

As a frontosa keeper look at various web sites and if i like it i become a member..
There where two which are american and excellent they are aswell and highly informative..
But the frontsa.com web site as closed down and that leaves only cyphos.com which is the better of the two anyway.
So what im saying is that web sites like lakemalawicichlids can easily be lost and not replaced so treasure its signifiance to everything you do...
ant
ADULT
ADULT

Re: closure..

Postby Clare » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Very true that Ant. It seems forums are becoming a part of the past but here we try and keep it to the present.

You know you can come here for help based on experience which is the key to success in this hobby I think.
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby ant » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:52 am

I totally agree clare even though im not a malawi keeper etc i still look to this site as its my first ever place that i became a member of because of my hobby...
No matter what the problem we hobbiest have there is always somebody who can help....
ant
ADULT
ADULT

Postby Clare » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 pm

:tu:
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby ditchy76 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 pm

This is easily the best forum around with some great people on here! You can ask any question, no matter how daft it sounds and someone is always willing to help you.
Keep up the great work!!
ditchy76
EGG
EGG

Postby andywroe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:16 pm

I must admit things are quiter, and there was a lot of banter when i first joined. Maybe people use twitter and facebook more now but forums are great for newbies and experienced keepers alike. Plus its where you can show of your prized fish and tanks with us all loving pics :tu:

Nice post ANT :clap:
HULL CITY BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE
andywroe

Return to Tanganyika