Forum

AquaRank.com

F1 Tropheus Ikola fry

Post all your Tanganyikan Cichlid photos here.

Re: F1 Tropheus Ikola fry

Postby liamb » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm

hi craig i no that when they are holding they get big chins but is it hard to see in tropheus if they are holding within the first few days as i saw 2 breeding yesterday and even seen her let her eggs go then pick them up but cant tell if she is still holding cos theres no big chin on her
liamb
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby Adie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

liamb wrote:hi craig i no that when they are holding they get big chins but is it hard to see in tropheus if they are holding within the first few days as i saw 2 breeding yesterday and even seen her let her eggs go then pick them up but cant tell if she is still holding cos theres no big chin on her

I'm glad its not just me I am strugling to see holding females there chins dont seem to buldge quite like malawis do.
Adie
ADULT
ADULT

Postby liamb » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 pm

yep i agree iv seen a pair breeding and also seen 2 others look like they were holding but everything except 2 seem to go mad at feeding time but they just hang back and dont eat so it confuses me
liamb
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby muzzy » Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Nice
muzzy

Postby bawbag » Mon May 23, 2011 10:29 pm

NICE, be nice to see some more pics as they proress, are you a real fifer?
Altolamprologus compressiceps "shell" (Sumbu), Cyprichromis leptosoma (Mpulungu), Neolamprologus kungweensis, F1Tropheus duboisi (Kigoma), F1Tropheus moorii (Kasanga) "red rainbow"
bawbag
EGG
EGG

Previous

Return to Lake Tanganyika