Forum

AquaRank.com

What all my money goes on, as well as Malawi's!

Post any other fish pics here - marine, cold water, plecs,etc

Postby mbunasam » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 pm

The Codfather wrote:I anit a fan on the colour but if thats the original I would never dream of changing it.  I would of preferred black instaed of blue.

Typical geordie fan. Keep the blue :q38:
mbunasam

Postby cichlid crazy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Fish...E wrote:
cichlid crazy wrote:What work have you had to do for the restoration Ian & what's left to do?  thumbup.gif

Done loads of welding, and still loads to do! As I go around the van I have a bad habit of taking bits off & cleaning/repairing them! LOL Like brakes, stripped the front off, new discs, caliper refurb kit, new pads & pipes (see what I mean!)

I have the furniture in the garage, little sink,cooker and fridge, all 73 devon, so sweet!

Going for the MOT this May/June fingers crossed, then I have the easy/nice stuff to do!

Ah but once its all done it'll be worth it all, the older models of these are worth a hell of a lot more than the newer ones.
We've had a couple of these and they needed the same stuff doing to them, all round the exhaust and suspension mountings had to be welded - bloody council moaned about them being on our driveway so we had to get rid of them................... gits who had our house before us had put the driveway in without getting permission so we had major hassles getting permission to keep it, while they were pfaffing around deciding we lose 2 classic campers cause they're numpties.  :diabloanifire:
cichlid crazy

Postby Sandgrounder1965 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Nice bus.....
Sandgrounder1965
FRY
FRY

Postby malawibob » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Where does the fish tank go?
malawibob

Re: What all my money goes on, as well as Malawi's!

Postby Shaz » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm

I know the feeling well having 2 dubs MkI & MKII golf burn a hole in your pocket alright.
Shaz
ADULT
ADULT

Previous

Return to Non Rift lake fish