Forum

AquaRank.com

My new betta tank

Post any other fish pics here - marine, cold water, plecs,etc

My new betta tank

Postby :: blade :: » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 pm

got a siamese fighter a few weeks ago but he didnt get on well in my community tank so he was stuck in a breeder tank for 3weeks to recover and let his fins grow back again, well i had an offer of a free tank so went and picked it up the other day, its been up and running for 2 days and all is well :) upgraded my lads codwater tank and put the betta in his, the tank is an aquastart 320 which seems perfect for it, just need a few more bits for it but i bought a leopard bush fish for my tank as i couldnt leave it there. also bought 3 female bettas for him :)

and here is the main man

will post up a few pics of the female ones when i get some decent ones :)

few more bits left to do which is to paint the background with some glow in the dark paint followed by black to give it some glowing stars :) and also a few live plants. thinking about getting a couple of corys too :)
:: blade ::
EGG
EGG

Re: My new betta tank

Postby Clare » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:09 pm

I have the same tank with a betta in for my Daughter. Perfect size arent they. I also have 10 neons and a guppy lol.
We supply high quality, home bred Malawi Cichlids to the UK http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk Next day courier £15 Sat courier £26
Clare
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby :: blade :: » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 pm

yea, perfect for them just need a few plants and it will be sorted :D did have 2 corys but just pulled a dead one out :(
:: blade ::
EGG
EGG

Postby connemara_man » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Beautiful and :text-coolphotos:
Autism isn't contageous, but ignorance is.
connemara_man
FRY
FRY

Return to Non Rift lake fish