Forum

AquaRank.com

Nakantenga

Our good friend Dave sharing his experiences and photos from his trips to Lake Malawi.

Re: Nakantenga

Postby wesg8 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Absolutely
wesg8
EGG
EGG

Postby Larry Johnson » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 am

I'll see what Larry and Ad are up to next year.

Oh! I'll be there buddy!
Ad backed out this year and I am running the Safaris 3 years in a row! Like to take a break,but since I'm retired I can stay as long as I want.
Anyone can go, being a certified diver is not necessary (but its the best way to see ALL the fish) you just have to be a good swimmer.
Leaving on September 11th (Ya,9/11) for my 13th trip,,,,does this sound "Lucky" :text-lol:

Cheers,Larry
Larry Johnson
EGG
EGG

Postby Dave G » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 am

Hey Larry!!!!

Great to see you on here!!! Be a regular - you're one of the very best aquarists along with Tony!

Richard's been asking me to come out to tke lake again this year! Unfortunately I'm not yet retired (not that I want to wish my life away but I'd like more free time) and my wife likes holidays too...........

Hopefully next year I'll get back to Malawi - just got to get the camera housing serviced - all that saltwater diving I do! - was out diving with seals at the Farne Islands (North Sea) last week- that was amazing - one nuzzled into my hand and I stroked it - best seal encounter ever! Wouldn't like to try it with crocs or hippos though!

What's the itinerary for 2013? I'd like to dive Minos Reef and Taiwanee! Hopefully we could start with a check dive at Nakantenga, head over to Chiofu and head up north to the Likoma Islands.

I've still got lots more to post on this site from the last trips - will do so soon!

How's the fish house? What fish are you keeping at present? I know you've got some amazing stuff! Any chance of any pics?
Dave G
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

Postby samdean1986 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Very Lucky Man
samdean1986
FRY
FRY

Previous

Return to Dave G's Malawi Safari Exclusives