Forum

AquaRank.com

ZM Spirulina Flake

Click here for messages from ZM Systems or to ask any questions.
http://zmsystems.co.uk

Re: ZM Spirulina Flake

Postby ZM Fish Food » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Or direct link to the Specials page (couldn't spot where to edit thread):

http://www.zmsystems.co.uk/index.php?ap ... s=prodspec

Cheers
ZM Fish Food
EGG
EGG

Postby elisew » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm

ZM Fish Food wrote:There you go guys 150g pots of both the ZM Brineshrimp and the ZM Spirulina Flake now available:

http://www.zmsystems.co.uk/index.php?ap ... vu386q4703

Ideal sizes to test out the flake before considering the normal sized tub.

Cheers

Rohan

It would be great to be able to try it out before buying more but orders have to be over £20 before they can be accepted?
elisew

Postby Mr Cobue » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 am

elisew wrote:
ZM Fish Food wrote:There you go guys 150g pots of both the ZM Brineshrimp and the ZM Spirulina Flake now available:

http://www.zmsystems.co.uk/index.php?ap ... vu386q4703

Ideal sizes to test out the flake before considering the normal sized tub.

Cheers

Rohan

It would be great to be able to try it out before buying more but orders have to be over £20 before they can be accepted?

just tried it myself and was told had to spend a minimum of £20.

Is there anyway you can lower this please Rohan. £20's a little steep for anyone who hasn't tried your products
Mr Cobue

Postby fifer78 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 am

Come on guys - he is running a business operation. We do it for fun and wouldn't think twice about spending 20 quid on a fish. It makes no business sense to be sending out small orders as the admin and processing costs are the same regardless of the amount being spent. Is £20 really that much these days?
fifer78

Postby Mr Cobue » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 am

fifer78 wrote:Is £20 really that much these days?

More so than ever :handgestures-thumbup:
Mr Cobue

Postby Jimbo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 am

fifer78 wrote:Come on guys - he is running a business operation. We do it for fun and wouldn't think twice about spending 20 quid on a fish. It makes no business sense to be sending out small orders as the admin and processing costs are the same regardless of the amount being spent. Is £20 really that much these days?

:text-goodpost:
Totally agree
Jimbo

Postby elisew » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:33 pm

fifer78 wrote:Come on guys - he is running a business operation. We do it for fun and wouldn't think twice about spending 20 quid on a fish. It makes no business sense to be sending out small orders as the admin and processing costs are the same regardless of the amount being spent. Is £20 really that much these days?

Agree to a point but, if they`re 'trial sizes' then surely it defeats the object? What happens if the fish decide they don`t like it and you`re left with over 20 quid`s worth of food?
I`m not being ungrateful or difficult, I just don`t think many people can afford to spend £20 that could possibly end up being a total waste.
IF the trial sizes were listed on ebay then it would be a different matter but from what I can see....they`re not :doh:

I can`t say that I or hubby spent £20 or over on any fish without thinking seriously about it first.
elisew

Postby Jimbo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 pm

The food is tried and tested and malawis are not fussy - they will eat anything, but zm foods are excellent foods for your fish.
Jimbo

Postby trickerty » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm

The fact that everyone raves about their products and lots of people use it would be a good enough reason to buy a tested product! dont be tight get your cash out!! I bought 1kg of premium granular last night so if my fish dont like it i nearly wasted 30 quid but thats a risk we all take each day when buying most things!
Dont argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
trickerty
SEMI-ADULT
SEMI-ADULT

Postby cichlid crazy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm

trickerty wrote:The fact that everyone raves about their products and lots of people use it would be a good enough reason to buy a tested product! dont be tight get your cash out!! I bought 1kg of premium granular last night so if my fish dont like it i nearly wasted 30 quid but thats a risk we all take each day when buying most things!

Tricky if your fish don't eat it them I'm a contender for winning Miss World.............and I'm soooo obviously not I'm more like Miss Not of this World. :text-lol: :text-lol:
cichlid crazy

PreviousNext

Return to ZM SYSTEMS